Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Who do you know?

Need some help here, my dear e-friends:

Do you live in any of the following cities or general area - or know a blogger (preferably someone with kids) who does?
  • Cincinnati
  • Portland/Seattle/Pacific Northwest
  • Dallas
  • Kansas City
  • Grand Rapids/Flint/Saginaw/Detroit
  • Sandusky
  • Williamsburg

Thanks!

5 comments:

Frema said...

Isabel's in Seattle, and I think she knows of a few more!

Liz said...

What Frema said! Isabel and her Sweet Babboo are in Seattle, as are many more other mom bloggers.
And the only thing I know of in Sandusky is Six Flags!

carrisa said...

I was gonna say what those two already said about Isabel. And then Rhi from rhiinpink.com lives in Portland. She doesn't have kids but her boyfriend has a son.

CPA Mom said...

I'm probably too late but:

Dallas - Chirky (Jes)
Willamsburg - I'm not far from there. I'm pretty sure this blogger lives in Williamsburg but her daughter just died...http://hannahandlily.blogspot.com/

Isabel said...

I'm in Seattle..what's up?