skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Parentville
Tales in the Land of Toddler
Monday, February 16, 2009
Email to a Friend
So Pumpkin wanted to send his friend Molly an email. His typing skills are a little rusty. So I typed, word for word, his sentiments:
Dear Molly,
Pumpkin misses you so much. I love to play with you, Molly, so much. I want you to come play with my Tinkertoys.
Your friend,
Pumpkin Pie
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Parentville
Mom, Dad, and Toddler living together in semi-harmony
About Me
Jilt
Just me, balancing home and work, critical paths and book fairs, deadlines and blankies. The dishes never end, the laundry stacks up, business trips keep on coming,and deadlines loom - and I LOVE it!
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
►
2012
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
2011
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2009
(8)
►
March
(5)
▼
February
(3)
Email to a Friend
Girls
Land of low prices and bee coats
►
2008
(34)
►
July
(4)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(15)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(7)
►
2007
(32)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(8)
Contact Me
parentville@gmail.com
For the sake of keeping my job...
Workplace insists that I include the following: This blog reflects my personal opinion and does not represent the views of Workplace or its clients.
No comments:
Post a Comment