Thursday, April 3, 2008

Home Improvement

Things around here have been a little busy. Work travels continue, and we're preparing to put the house on the market - again. But before we do, there were a couple of things we wanted to improve - like the floors on the main level.

What I thought would be a weekend project has turned out to be a four week mess. G has really done a great job on the bamboo floors - I've always said he's handy for a lawyer!
Hey, construction is fun - I finally have a use for my plastic tools!

You might think this photo is blurry, but I'm just moving really FAST!


Hey look! A nail! Can I keep it?


We're getting close to finished. "Yep, that's my big boy potty in the middle of the floor. Gotta problem with that?"

1 comment:

Isabel said...

Oh, bamboo flooring...I'm anxious to hear if you guys like it...it looks so awesome!