Why being home rocks:
- G was so patient with Pumpkin and potty training. I guess I needed some time away to regroup my thoughts on the subject, but we only had two accidents all weekend!
- Sleeping in my own bed, with my own pillows and my own blankets. Heaven!
- Being back on central time - pacific time was nice, but dude, it totally wiped me out.
- Getting to drive my own car. The rental place hooked me up with a massive SUV (they were "out" of sedans), which I couldn't park, didn't know where the blind spots were, and didn't feel comfortable in. It did come in handy, though, for escorting clients to dinner on Tuesday night (thanks, third row seats).
- Having P wake me up by saying, "It's o'clock, mommy! Time to get up! It's o'clock!"
- Catching up on TiVo'd shows. There wasn't any time for TV watching while away, and while I don't watch too many shows, I did miss those I do watch every week.
- Wet kisses and warm hugs by this little guy:
3 comments:
I know it's hard to be away from home. But man, it was good to see you this weekend. Too bad it was for such a short time!
He is adorable! I'm glad for the next trip you get to go together!
And funny how being away for a little while will give you perspective, huh?
Dude, you got to meet Isabel?!?!?
I hate traveling.
Welcome home!
Post a Comment